Welcome to our Washington DC Bed and Breakfast
Many DC visitors want a DC hotel with fair rates, excellent staff, a comfortable atmosphere, and convenient amenities — and that’s exactly what we provide!
However, we’re also more than just your average hotel in DC. We are a small staff that works hard to bring you, your family, or your colleagues five-star service while preserving the easy quality of being at home. This also isn’t just any home, but one with a prestigious and historic feel which blends right in with a neighborhood home to many of the senators, diplomats, and foreign dignitaries of Washington DC.
From your check-in to check-out, your stay will be beautiful and fresh. Enjoy the feel of crisp, white linens with free refreshments at all hours, and in the morning, wake up to the smell of blueberry, strawberry, or lemon-ginger muffins baked fresh at 7 AM.
We aren’t the corporate standard hotel, but instead the old-town, classic extravagance of traditional DC. We consider our Washington DC bed and breakfast accommodations to be exclusive in that we welcome our guests as if they were home and pair it with star hospitality. Come stay with us soon and see for yourself what we can offer you.
Highlights of our Bed and Breakfast in DC
- Room Rates $159 to $219
- Comfy beds and all white linen
- Free gourmet breakfasts made by our chef
- Free cable, wifi and guest computer
- Free Daily Housekeeping
- Luxury Gilchrist & Soames soaps
- Cozy living room with fireplace
- Close to restaurants, cafes, shops, and nightlife
- A short walk or bus ride to DuPont Circle Metro Station
- About a mile to the National Zoo and White House
- We simply offer a lovely stay.
We set the Bar Higher with Our Breakfast Service
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, and we’ve got it. But when was the last time you had a relaxing and indulgent morning, without sacrificing time or money? We take the time to create interesting and delicious meals in the morning so that you only have to focus on just what you need. We’ll give your taste buds a vacation from the generic pancake or granola bar breakfast, and your brain a moment to say “ah.” Our Chef Kevin yields no ground when it comes to flavor or friendliness. So put your worries aside and get ready to have home-cooked meal with chef-quality innovation.
We Offer Budget Prices With High-Quality Service
Our rates are competitive. And with our customer service, breakfast selection, and comfortable rooms, our Washington DC Hotel will provide the most bang for your buck. Stop throwing money out the window with the big-chain hotels and step into our friendly establishment to see what has everyone coming back. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Washington DC Government Per Diem Rates for DC are higher than some of our regular room rates. Check Availability for your dates and see our room rates. #perdiem #govperdiem #dchotel #dcinn
MAY JUN JUL AUG SEP
$229 $229 $162 $162 $222
We are steps away from the Washington Hilton hotel, Omni Shoreham Hotel, and Wardman Park Marriott. Walter E. Washington Convention Center is about 1.5 miles away. Our DC hotel is situated perfectly for all of Washington DC business travel.
Our travelers love the close proximity of our Inn to their nearby convention hotels. Our living room offers a complimentary guest computer and printer, as well as a meeting room you can rent at an hourly rate.
CONVENTIONS AND EVENTS COMING UP IN WASHINGTON DC:
- White House South Lawn – Kitchen Garden Tour to happen on Sunday, April 26, 12:30 p.m.
- Anacostia Community Museum exhibition February 2, 2015 – November 15, 2015 — How the Civil War Changed Washington.
- Are you ready for Funk Parade on May 2nd from Noon to 10 pm. The Mayor even got U Street closed down, so this is a big deal.
- 05/01 to 05/31 is Passport DC a month long embassy celebration
- 05/02 — Around the World Embassy Tour
- Campaign Tech East at FHI 360 on April 21st.
- Latin American Youth Center 2015 Gala
- Ashoka Future Forum, 13-14 May 2015
- AANS 2015 Annual Scientific Meeting
- 2015 Marketing, Membership & Communications Conference
- Father’s Day DC 2015
WASHINGTON DC GETAWAYS:
Washington DC Sites and Attractions are second to none. Check the list above for some exciting upcoming events, and click here for a pretty amazing list of Events and Activities at the Smithsonian Museums in DC and New York areas. Many of the activities are free of charge in DC and just a skip and a hop from our Washington DC bed and breakfast.