Cozy and Spotless Accommodations in Washington DC
At our bed and breakfast in Washington DC, we work hard to maintain impeccably clean bedrooms complete with all-white linens for a comfortable and pleasant experience for our guests. For those trying to avoid allergens, we offer a pet and smoke-free lodging environment. We also avoid using aromatic candles and sprays for the comfort of any allergy-sensitive guests. Free Wi-Fi is available for the convenience of busy travelers. We also provide a nutritious and delicious complimentary breakfast every morning (we also offer to-go breakfasts!).
In addition to the individual room amenities listed for each room, we have the following amenities available any time:
- Self-serve coffee, tea, hot chocolate, and cookies
- Water, sodas, juice, yogurt, and snacks stocked in the dining room fridge available for purchase on the Honor System.
- Books for borrowing in the parlor (we keep a few used books in each guest room as well).
- Maps, tourist information and help with restaurants and show reservations.
- Computer, printer, scanner, and fax.
- Various toiletry items (including Gilchrist & Soames soap and shampoo).
We do not have an elevator but are available to help carry luggage.
We are a non-smoking establishment. The guest house is small, so we can not accommodate pets or children.
We are in a great location! We are only a ten-minute walk to the DuPont Circle Metro Station, about a mile to the White House and two miles to the Smithsonian Museums and Monuments.
Rates at American Guest House range from $130 to $289 (Reserve online 24/7). We will gladly answer any questions you might have by email any day of the week. You may also call us at (202) 588-1180 from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. (Eastern Standard Time).