Comfortable and Clean Lodging Accommodations in Washington DC
Rates at this DC bed and breakfast range from $130 to $249. Reserve online 24/7 at this lovely accommodation in Washington DC. We love emails, send us your questions or call us (202) 588-1180 Mon – Sun from 7:30 am to 10:30 pm (eastern standard time). No Smoking. No Pets. No Children. We are located 10 minutes walk to Dupont Circle Metro Station, about a mile to the White House and 2 miles to the Smithsonian Museums and Monuments. Text continues below after the room photos…
Room 114 (Max 1 person) Basement
Room 201 (Max 1 person) 1 floor up
Room 202 (Max 2 people) 1 flloor up
Room 203 (Max 2 people) 1 floor up
Room 204 (Max 1 person) 1 floor up
Room 301 (Max 2 people) 2 floors up
Room 302 (Max 2 people) 2 floors up
Room 303 (Max 2 people) 2 floors up
Room 304 (Max 1 person) 2 floors up
Room 401 (Max 2 people) 3 floors up
Room 402 (Max 1 person) 3 floors up
Room 403 (Max 2 people) 3 floors up
At our B&B in Washington DC, we strive to provide the best by offering impeccably clean rooms, all-white linens, and all-white bathrooms. We are concerned with allergens, therefore, offer a pet and smoke-free hotel accommodations alternative in Washington DC. For the comfort of our allergy-sensitive guests, we also avoid using aromatic candles and sprays. In today’s hectic and technology-driven lifestyles having Wi-Fi Internet access is a must and so is having a nutritious and delicious complimentary Breakfast daily.
In addition to the individual room amenities listed for each room, we have the following amenities for this Washington DC B&B on an Honor System basis:
- No elevator but we are available to help carry your luggage.
- Dining room fridge stocked with water, sodas, juice, yogurt, snacks, etc. — help yourself to our Honor System!
- Complimentary self-serve coffee, tea, hot chocolate, and cookies anytime.
- Book Honor Library where we keep a few used books in each guest room and Parlor Room.
- Tourist Maps/area Information and help with restaurant and shows reservations.
- Computer, Printer, Scanner, and Fax.
- Diverse Toiletry items.
- We use Gilchrist & Soames Soaps and Shampoos.