Welcome to Our Washington DC Bed and Breakfast
- Hotel Rates $159 to $219 plus 14.5% tax per night
- 12 en suite bedroom accommodation in Washington DC
- Free WiFi, Shared Computer, Luggage Storage +
- Walk 10 minutes to Dupont Circle Metro Station (Red Line)
- Walk 5 minutes to Washington Hilton Hotel
- Walk 10 – 15 minutes to Wardman Park Marriott Hotel
- Walk 10 – 15 minutes to Omni Shoreham Hotel
- Walk 20 – 25 minutes to White House from our Washington DC Lodging
- Capitol, Smithsonian Museums and Monuments 2 miles away from our DC Inn.
- Reagan National Airport (DCA) is 5 miles away.
- Dulles International Airport (IAD) is 30 miles away.
- Baltimore Washington Airport (BWI) is about 35 miles away.
- Washington DC Government Per Diem Rates with free gourmet breakfast & WiFi.
- We offer Military Lodging in Washington DC
- We sell Washington DC Hotel Package
- We have Washington DC Hotel Deals visit our Specials page
- Normandy Hotel Washington DC is just around the corner from us
- American Guest House offers Cheap Lodging in Washington DC
Washington DC Getaways
Washington DC is more than a political city with its larger than life monuments, buildings, White House and all the history behind its thin walls. This is a town where the rich and famous love to see and be seen. Hollywood has of course an eternal type of love affair with DC because of its political intrigues, history and all the stuff about spies versus spies that most of us love so much.
Washington DC has become a place of high end entertainment, a choice to fly to (some of our visitors just fly in their private jets for the evening) for an evening of adventure, romance and fun. Not to mention restaurants, bars, theaters, comedies, live concerts and games. If still around the morning after make some time for Washington DC sights and attractions which is still the best in the world with all its festivals, exhibitions and attractions.
A lovely Review from one of our guests….”Thank you for the great accommodations this weekend. We really felt like we made a great choice! The comfortable bed, room the breakfast and service were all excellent.
Leaving now for the airport, left the key on the desk.
Thanks for all!
Kathy & Hamilton
Sent from my iPhone
A note from your innkeeper:
Did you know that the Maine Avenue Fish Market is a favorite place for Washingtonians to buy fresh seafood and also get a quick bite. They serve the best Seafood Gumbo, Fried Fish Sandwich and Steamed Shrimp, but there is not seating area.
Did you know that the First Family is catered to daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner by the White House Executive Chef?
Washington DC has hundreds of hotels, they are plentiful in and surrounding the city but the best places to stay is near Dupont Cicle NW of the White House. American Guest House, a Washington DC Bed and Breakfast is a cheap hotel accommodation in Washington DC when compared to the Washington Hilton that is located right around the corner. Our Washington DC lodging is located near Dupont Circle and only 1 mile NW of the White House.
There is a Tourist Attraction in Washington DC that we don’t hear much about and that is the National Aquarium which is very close to the White House, The Smithsonian Museum of American History and the National Mall. This is really something for toddlers therefore there isn’t much to see.