Our Washington DC bed and breakfast is the perfect accommodation for Washington business travel and those attending conventions. Since 2001, our breakfast table has been the center for great discussion. A short walk from the Dupont Metro, DC proper is easily accessible. Our DC Inn has competitive rates without sacrificing our high standards. Corporate Washington DC hotels don’t offer the same comfortable atmosphere.
Our quiet bed and breakfast accommodation is in prime vicinity from Washington Hilton Hotel, a 15-minute walk to Wardman Park Hotel and Omni Shoreham Hotel, and metro accessible to Washington, DC Convention Center.
The room rate comes with a homemade breakfast that features a daily special. Dietary restrictions can be accommodated with proper notice. WiFi access is available throughout the house. There is also a computer available to our guests in the living room. Guests are welcome to use the living room printer, and the minimal cost per page is on the honor system, and a FAX/SCANNER as well.
Our living room can be rented out as a meeting room if you desire. It can accommodate up to 6 people–renting from $40 to $60 per hour. If you’re in Washington DC for a Convention or Conference, this is a great low-cost amenity we offer for your business privacy.
Our Washington DC lodging is located near Woodley Park, Adams Morgan, and less than 1 mile to the White House. We have easy access to:
- The Washington Hilton– Perpendicular across the street (go right from the guest house). It is not unusual to see guests return between convention breaks to rest.
- Wardman Park Marriot– Only 4 blocks away (1 mile) and 10 to 15 minutes of leisure walk time. This is a very beautiful area and one of the safest areas in Washington DC
- The Omni Shoreham– A bit less than 4 blocks (0.8 miles) and about 10 minutes of leisure walk time away. Wonderful area, beautiful sights and a very safe area to walk in Washington DC
- Washington DC Convention Center– Located 8 blocks (2 miles) away from the American Guest House – 13 minutes by bus (bus stop in front of guest house) or walk to Dupont Circle metro and ride metro for 6 minutes.
- Washington DC Metro/Bus planner – use this link to calculate distance, time and cost from the guest house to locations throughout DC.