Here is one of our delicious “breakfast special” at our lovely DC Bed and Breakfast : the Easy Breakfast Casserole
Here what you need for four casseroles:
Time to prepare: 15 minutes
1 cup milk
4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
6-8 slices bacon – chopped
8 frozen hash browns (patties)
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
1. Place hash browns in a single layer in a greased 9X13 baking dish. Cook bacon and slice.
2. Sprinkle with cheese and bacon.
3. In a bowl, beat eggs, milk, salt and mustard. Pour over bacon.
4. Cover and bake at 350’F for 1 hour.
5. Uncover; bake 15 minutes longer or until edges are golden brown and knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
Et Voila! Jonathan, Innkeeper
American Guest House in Washington DC