Electricity Type Used in the United States

Share on Google+0Tweet about this on TwitterPin on Pinterest0Share on Facebook0

One thing you don’t want to forget when travelling around the world is your electricity adapters so you can charge your cell phone, camera, computer, use your special coffee maker, hairdryer, etc.   We at the American Guest House Bed and Breakfast try our best to have a few of these around so we can lend it (free of charge while you are our guest, however we will charge you $25 if you forget to return it to us when you check-out) to our international guests, but I suggest you ask us before coming just to make sure we have one for you.  Here in the U. S. we use 120V/60 Hz, Plug Type A/B and Socket Type A/B.  To help you sort out what adapters you may need for each country check out this list of all electricity types around the world.

Happy Travels! Lucia R.

American Guest House Bed and Breakfast
Washington DC Bed and Breakfast accommodations .  We are centrally located, 10 minutes walk to DuPont Circle metro/subway, 1 mile north west of White House.